Sunday, September 4, 2011

Exclusive! Only in the CDT!

I turn to the Centre Daily Times website this morning, the source of all news about Penn State sports, to read about yesterday's football game.  And there it is, of course, the lead story on the homepage is about the game.  So I click on the link, and here's what I saw:


In case you can't read it, it says, "Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the site map provided on this page."

Nice job, guys.  You can't even manage to have a working link for the one story everyone's going to want to read this morning, the lead story on your website.  I'm sure by the time many of you try it, it will have been repaired, but trust me - it wasn't working at 8:30 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Two days later and link still broken, even though I notified CDT on its website and Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete